Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Interview: Ryan / Nikita

Student Interview
Ryan

1. Do you mind having a project posted around the school?
No, I do not mind having my project posted around the school.

2. What do you feel about your project? Are you satisfied with your work?
I am satisfied with my work because I was not expecting too much.

3. What were some challenges? How did you solve those?
Planning the FITT plan was not really challenging. However, it was challenging for actually doing the plan, it made me very tired.

4. Did you have any inspirations / motivations for this project?
Yes, I did had some inspirations. I got ideas from the work-out we did in class until now, such as Tabata work-out. It was pretty challenging and fun.

5. How do you feel about the recommendations?
I was very surprised that Ms. Knoflick and you guys have chose my project. Before, I did not really had confidence on my work.


Niki

1. 
Do you mind having a project posted around the school?
Yes, I do not really want to have my plan posted around the school, but  I do not mind being posted online on the blog.

2. What do you feel about your project? Are you satisfied with your work?
I am not very satisfied with my work, because I have noticed that I could have done better. I want to make some changes for improvements.

3. What were some challenges? How did you solve those?
When actually doing my FITT plan, I was physically incapable of doing some of the movements. I had found out that I have to alter my workout to my own fit level.

4. Did you have any inspirations / motivations for this project?
The motivation was that I felt I have been not doing much exercise nowadays that I needed to push myself to be more fit.

5. How do you feel about the recommendations?
I was surprised that I was chosen.


No comments:

Post a Comment